The Stranniki (Russian for Runaways or Wanderers) are the strong Pomorsky Old Believers who rejected prayers for Tsar Peter and all government papers (identification, passports, money, etc). They would not wear clothing contrary to Old Orthodox Russia, nor eat with those of contrary Faith and Practice. Keeping themselves separate from the antichrist society they went far into the Siberian wilderness. This blog is about these people and my effort to conform my life to theirs.
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Purity is Precious, Poison is Poverty
1. The 'green' alternatives create more dangers, not less. Recycling plastics (etc.) continues the negative effects of petroleum. Making 100% corn plastic still requires petroleum use. It is a charade to think society will stop.
2. Humanity has not yet learned how bad manmade electricity is. Its electro-magnetic field accelerates cancer and birth defects. People are allergic to this invisible, odorless electronic smog. It cannot be made without using deadly petroleum.
3. All the air & water, the whole earth surface and every living thing is polluted. Some say that pure water is inside glaciers. As we cut into the glacier it becomes contaminated by the stinking air all around us. Water cannot be pure any more, not in this age.
4. More illegal drugs are on USA money than any other nations money. Money is made with unhealthy petroleum. The (fake) Fiat Money System is not real. The only actual gain is in seeking individual abject poverty.
5. Society does not allow the good old way of life. Even if it did there would still be no protection from the poisons it makes. This world is worse than ever and the worst is soon to come. The dark ages are now.
What a paradoxical, oxymoronic situation. The only solution is the opposite of what people are doing. What we are told is helpful, in all honesty, causes death. In order to be free, have peace and find happiness we must quit doing wrong and be always seeking the good, that we might find it.